Enjoy the SteamVR library
With the USB-C to DisplayPort cable you can now connect your Pico Neo 3 Pro & Pico Neo 3 Eye to your PC and access the SteamVR environment.
Unlike standalone headsets, the Pico Neo 3 DP cable allows you to make the most of your PC's graphics card. Indeed, the cable has been specially designed for this, thanks to the Display Port which offers more speed than a USB-C to USB-C cable.
Safety for the users
You can lock your cable to your headset so you can safely enjoy your headset, there's no risk of it coming off in the middle of your session. Plus, the cable is 5 meters long, which means you can move around the room and enjoy StreamVR without the cable getting in the way.
DisplayPort Cable Connection Guide
1. This 16-foot (5M) optical DP cable supports DP 1.4 and USB 2.0 and connects via the special DP interface on the Pico Neo 3 Pro or Pico Neo 3 Pro Eye virtual reality headset. (Sold separately) The high speed multi-media DP cable supports near 4K native resolution and 90Hz refresh rate to stream VR content from your PC or Laptop.
2. Recommend VR Ready PC hardware and system configuration:
- PC: Standard DP 1.2 and above, USB2.0 and above.
- Laptop: MiniDP 1.2 and above, USB2.0 and above.
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4590 and AMD Radeon RX 480 and above.
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 and AMD Radeon RX 480 and above.
- RAM: 8GB and above.
- Operation System: Windows 10.
3. Make sure your PC meets or exceeds the above requirements before downloading the Pico VR Streaming Assistant software via the link below.