Display Port Cable for Pico Neo 3
Pickup currently unavailable at Adelaide Warehouse
With this Display Port Cable, you can now connect your Pico Neo 3 Pro & Pico Neo 3 Eye to your PC and access the SteamVR environment and its entire library.
You will also get to enjoy better graphics with this cable specifically designed to make the most out of your PC's Graphics Card.
Safely enjoy your headset by locking your cable to your headset, that way. no risk of it coming off in the middle of your gaming session! Plus, with a 5 meters long cable, you can move around your room to enjoy SteamVR without it getting in the way.
DisplayPort Cable Connection Guide
1. This 16-foot (5M) optical DP cable supports DP 1.4 and USB 2.0 and connects via the special DP interface on the Pico Neo 3 Pro or Pico Neo 3 Pro Eye virtual reality headset. (Sold separately) The high speed multi-media DP cable supports near 4K native resolution and 90Hz refresh rate to stream VR content from your PC or Laptop.
2. Recommend VR Ready PC hardware and system configuration:
- PC: Standard DP 1.2 and above, USB2.0 and above.
- Laptop: MiniDP 1.2 and above, USB2.0 and above.
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4590 and AMD Radeon RX 480 and above.
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 and AMD Radeon RX 480 and above.
- RAM: 8GB and above.
- Operation System: Windows 10.
3. Make sure your PC meets or exceeds the above requirements before downloading the Pico VR Streaming Assistant software via the link below.