What is ARVR Education ? How did it start? Why?
ARVR Education is a small business, based in Adelaide, excited about implementing a unique approach to teaching and learning. One that centres around individual students learning styles and interests. We look forward to showing you how your school or industry can benefit from Virtual Reality and how we can support you on this learning journey.
ARVR Education was created to redefine children’s learning within the classroom and create opportunities to learn through experience.
ARVR Education was born from minds that recognised that students needed other ways to engage with their learning in more meaningful ways.
ARVR Education uses classroom-focused Virtual and Augmented Realities to offer exciting new ways to make learning more enjoyable and have a lasting impact. Through the use of this immersive and simple to use technology, students are able to link their learning to 'real world experiences' and thus enabled them to make connections that were more purposeful.
Partnership with ClassVR
ClassVR is a ground-breaking, classroom ready Virtual & Augmented Reality system.
- Designed specifically for the classroom
- A complete all-in-one system (no phones or tablets needed)
- Simple-to-use Teacher controls (access to the teacher portal is through an internet browser)
- Ability to create and upload your own content, if desired
- 1000's of curriculum-friendly activities and lesson plans - equipping teachers with everything they need to introduce this innovated technology into the classroom
- Affordable and innovative Virtual and Augmented Reality to students of all ages, unlike anything currently available.