Pimax Vision 8K X VR Headset
- Dual Engine Mode - The Pimax 8KX offers a built-in Dual Engine Mode, giving users the ability to switch between two different display modes: a native 4K resolution mode rendering true 3840x2160p resolution per eye, and an Upscale Mode transferring a 2560x1440p resolution directly to the 4K panels. The Dual Engine selector is easily accessible directly within the Pimax software.
- Dual Native 4K Displays - Pimax 8KX, powered by two full-sized 4K panels rendering a native 3840x2160 resolution per eye, is currently in the front-line of the Virtual Reality industry with the highest fidelity and image clarity. By using industry-leading LCD panels with a highest possible pixel count and nearly 50% increased subpixel density, the Pimax 8KX is able to minimize the Screen Door Effect and create the most impressive Virtual Reality experience possible today.
- Ultra Wide 200° FOV - Pimax 8KX renders an ultra-wide Field of View of 200 degrees diagonally, which is very close to real life human vision FOV. This makes the VR experience significantly more natural and immersive. Playing VR games does no longer feel like looking through binoculars - and the panels will never limit your view. The Pimax 8KX delivers an unparalleled true-to-life virtual reality experience - like never before!
- New Ergonomic Design - To ensure more realistic and highly comfortable VR sessions, Pimax is now introducing a new and significantly improved comfort solution together with high fidelity audio speakers. The brand new Pimax Comfort Kit and Modular Audio Strap bundled with every 8KX headset, ensures that you get the most comfortable, the most immersive and a completely hassle-free VR experience – hour after hour!
- Recommended PC Specifications - OS: Windows 10; GPU: NVIDIA RTX 2060 or above (using upscale mode), NVIDIA RTX 2080 or above (using Native 4K mode); CPU: Intel I5-9400 or above; RAM: 8GB or more; Output: USB2.0/3.0, DisplayPort v1.4.